Does your Venue meet the current safety standards?
by participating in the ATPA / AM-SAFE ‘Certification’ Program
- Independent 3rd party Safety Audit (annually) to Industry Code of Practice
- Audit by AM-SAFE professional – trained, Risk Management Consultants
- Discounted and fixed rate, per site
- Certification (Statement of Compliance) to Industry Code of Practice (annually)
Our Safety Audit process is as follows:
- Download the Industry Code of Practice here – ensure all documentation and testing required is available.
- Contact us on 1800 AALARA (225272) for Pre-Audit Checklist – check readiness for Audit
- Compile documentation and book AM-SAFE Inspection – make payment for Audit & travel costs
- 1/2-day site Audit of equipment and operations
- 1 -2 day Desk-top Assessment of all designs, test records, compliance referencing – Gap Analysis forwarded
- Provide evidence of compliance with any gaps identified
- When all gaps closed-out, a Statement of Compliance is provided to you, by AM-SAFE.
- AM-SAFE notify the subcommittee of AALARA (Australian Trampoline Parks Association) ATPA membership is offered – pay membership fee, receive ATPA logo, annual certification sticker. In addition, Membership to the umbrella Organisation (International Association of Trampoline Parks) IATP, is also a requirement.
The Audit and Certification process is repeated annually.
Membership to ATPA and IATP is renewed annually upon certification.
For further ATPA information – www.atpa.org.au/new-member-info/